Monday, February 2, 2009

FREE Seminar at Vitality Nutrition

I am pleased to announce a new seminar schedule for 2009.

I will be holding a regular seminar/workshop at Vitality as often as twice a month on Tuesday nights. The first in the series will be tomorrow night at 7PM.
That is Tuesday February 3rd at 7:00 PM at Vitality Nutrition.
107 South 500 West in Bountiful.

Anyone with in range of the store should plan to come.
I have invited a good friend of mine, Neil Anderson to come and speak about the topic,

"What Is Fitness?"

Following Neil, I will speak about the "Core-Four" of natural supplements.
These are the four categories that I believe everyone should be supplementing their diet with.
I will explain the whats and the why's in detail for 30 minutes or so.
Both Neil and I will be available for questions and answers after the seminar
and we will be happy to stay as long as it takes.


The second seminar will be put on by my good friends at MegaFood.

They will discuss whole food nutrition.

What it means, how it works and why just taking vitamins isn't enough for the body.

This seminar will take place on Tuesday the 24th of February at 7:00PM.

All Seminars in the series will include free samples, product information sheets, Q and A sessions and discounts exclusive to attendees. Please mark your calendars and plan to attend.

Thank you and please check back at Jaredsherbalmind for future blogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes were about 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 330 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices for the velcros are approximately 180 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 320 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?